It’s inevitable that we will all experience some sort of challenging moments in our lives. Whether it is loss, depression, stress, or any other emotion taxing event, the key to it all is being able to keep a cool head.
I have been going through some very tough life challenges and here are a few tips that I’ve used to cope with the transitions of life:
- Make tea & drink it (lots of it): if anything, it will keep you running to the bathroom so you’ll be too busy to think about anything. 🙂 Here’s the recipe:
Boil 6 cups of water. When water bubbles up, remove from heat and add the following –
– 3 Chamomile Herbal Tea Bags (use two if you don’t like strong tea)
– 3 Mint Herbal Tea bags (use two if you don’t like strong tea)
– 8 Lemon slices
– Agave Nectar/Honey to taste
2. Laugh until your muscles hurt. Find any excuse to laugh
3. Have a glass of wine (organic, if you can get some – but not too much)
4. Get a massage. Massage can help release stress
5. Lean on the kindness of those you love and who love you back
If none of these tips help, when all else fails, and if therapy is too expensive, try Rescue Remedy. I’ve been using this remedy for years and it never fails to help me find my center. Rescue Remedy is one of 38 Bach Flower Remedies and is “specially formulated to help you keep up with life’s demands”. Developed by Dr. Edward Bach, (a well-known physician), he sought to find remedies that were “less reliant on the symptoms of the disease” through homeopathy. Rescue Remedy is a blend of five original Bach Flower remedies all working to lessen emotional imbalances that are connected to daily stress.
In closing I will end this post by saying:
When life hands you lemons, take Rescue Remedy so you can go back to the market and fill your basket with sweeter fruit!
P.S.: This is one of many healthy lifestyle posts to come. See you soon! 😉